Check out this excellent Meditation by astrologer Rebecca Brents. Take some quiet time to visualize as suggested. The second part of the meditation tells you to write down what you heard, felt, saw, or learned from your meditation. Don't censor or edit your words, just write down what you remember of your experience.
With Tarot cards, the Moon is related to the card pictured above; The High Priestess**. Take a moment to study the image. What does this card make you feel? What do you think the symbols and images on the card mean? You don't have to be a Tarot reader to do this, just let your subconscious do the work. There are now wrong answers for this exercise, because this Journal is about YOU!! Here are some questions to ask yourself. Journal the answers as honestly as you can!!
- What rhythms or cycles do you need to be aware of?
- What knowledge are you seeking?
- What do you need to remember or "discover"?
- What are you concealing? Is it appropriate to do so?
- How can you best use your intuitive, psychic, or dream abilities at this time?
- Who is seeking your counsel, or whose are you seeking?
* Part 3 Journaling questions are from the book, "Tarot For Yourself" by Mary K. Greer; I claim no rights or ownership of these questions.
**For more insights into the meanings of the tarot card The High Priestess, check this website; http://www.learntarot.com/maj02.htm Learning The Tarot by Joan Bunning
Good Luck and Happy Journaling!
If you post your journaling results on your blog or website, please remember to link back to this site! Leave a comment with a link to your blog or website!! Thank you & Namaste!